The effective date of this updated policy is May 11th, 2021.
The following discloses our information gathering, dissemination and protection practices.
Stokvel Softwares respects and commits to protect your privacy. Therefore this Private Policy is made in order to make you understand that we respect and keep your Private Information.
Private Information means every information which can be used to identify someone, like name, address, email address or other contact information, whether at work or home. Generally, you can visit our web page without informing us about who you are or revealing any private information about you.
This Private Policy organizes how Stokvel Softwares is using and protecting all information form which you give to Stokvel Softwares when you use this site. Stokvel Softwares commits to guarantee that your privacy is protected. We ask you to give certain information which you can be identified with it when you use this site, then you can convinced that the data will be used according to this private policy only.
Stokvel Softwares collects private information such as name, address, email, phone number, etc. appropriate with the information that our visitors inserted. Stokvel Softwares collects information to provide better services to our users, clients, customers, and distributors. We collect information in several ways:
- the information you affirmatively choose to submit to us (such as your name, e-mail address, company name, title, address, country) for the purpose of accessing various downloads, viewing specific content, subscribing to Stokvel Softwares newsletters, etc.;
- information we get from your use of our websites, such as the IP address, browser type, ISP, referring/exit pages, platform type, date/time stamp, number of clicks, domain name and country/state of all visitors to the site; and
- location information: when you use Stokvel Softwares’s websites, we may collect and process information about your actual location. We use various technologies and tools to determine location.
- information from our client’s distributors and customers such as name, address, city, state, zip, phone, email, tax ID’s, and credit card details. All password are encrypted using MD5 hash encryption.
- Transaction data, such as purchases, purchase amount, date of purchase, and payment method.
- We will use the information to improve products and services.
- We can send promotion email about new products, special offer as well as other attractive information to your attached email address.
- Along with the time goes, we may use the information for the needs of market research. We can contact you by email, phone, fax or letter. We can use the information to adjust the site with your interest.
Use of Information
We use your location information to tailor your Stokvel Softwares website experience.
We also may use any non-personal information we collect to enhance our website and your IP address for website diagnostics and administration.
We will not sell, share, or rent this information, for commercial purposes, to any person or organization.
Stokvel Softwares processes information we collect on our servers in many countries around the world.
We may process your information on a server located outside the country where you live.
Stokvel Softwares, our clients, and our 3rd party service providers use Personal Data to (i) provide our Services; (ii) provide our client services; (iii) mitigate financial loss or other harm to Users, Customers, and Stokvel Softwares ; and (iv) promote, analyze and improve our products, systems, and tools. Examples of how we may use Personal Data include:
- To evaluate an application to use our Services
- To conduct manual or systematic monitoring for fraud and other harmful activity
- To respond to inquiries, send service notices and provide customer support
- To process a payment through 3rd party payment gateways, communicate regarding a payment, shipping details, and provide related customer service
- For audits, regulatory purposes, and compliance with industry standards
- To develop new products
- To send marketing communications
- To improve or modify our services
Confidentiality and Security
Stokvel Softwares will do maximum action according to our policy in order to avoid the lost and misuse of your private information. We keep policy firmly “No-Spam” which means we are not sell, rent or give email address to third party, without your agreement or permitted by this Private Policy.
- When you visit our site, we do not collect name, email address or other private information, except if you give them to us.
- We do not save credit card data or payment media information which you use in doing the payment of our products, because your payment is process by third party which in this case our credit card gateway company only have such information.
Several pages in Stokvel Softwares may include link to third party web site. This site is arranged by their own private proposal, and we are not responsible for their operation. In giving information to third party web site, suggested to you to observe private proposal from those sites before giving your private information.
When you use our services, we automatically collect and store certain information in server logs. This includes:
- details of how you used our service, such as the pages visited.
- device event information such as crashes, system activity, hardware settings, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and referral URL.
- cookies that may uniquely identify your browser along with the client site you are visiting and the distributor information customers are attached to.
Stokvel Softwares treats your personal information as confidential information. We protect this confidential Information by storing it on secure servers that only select Stokvel Softwares personnel have access to, and by encrypting it to help prevent access by any unauthorized parties.
Accessing and Updating Personal Information
Whenever you use our services, we aim to provide you with access to your personal information. If that information is wrong, we strive to give you ways to update it quickly or to delete it – unless we have to keep that information for legitimate business or legal purposes.
We aim to maintain our services in a manner that protects information from accidental or malicious destruction. Because of this, after you delete information from our services, we may not immediately delete residual copies from our active servers and may not remove information from our backup systems.
Should you wish to have your information removed from our systems please contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You have the right to opt out of having any of your information being used for any purpose other than it was originally collected.
To Opt out of receiving any marketing materials you can unsubscribe from our newsletters by sending an email to email@example.com or submit a ticket to our helpdesk at https://www.clientarea.zenonhost.co.za/submitticket.php
Use of Services by Minors
Our services are not directed to individuals under the age of eighteen and we request that they not provide personal data through our services or our client’s services. Stokvel Softwares, it’s clients, customers, and distributors do not intentionally collect information from anyone under the age of 18.
Sharing of Personally Identifiable Information
Information provided may be shared with 3rd party companies such as payment gateways for processing credit card transactions, shipping providers for order/product fulfillment, commission payment companies for remittance of commissions, referral fees due, website analytical services such as Google, Payfast, etc.
If you choose to use any of the third-party applications or services that utilize our API’s, you may consent to the disclosure of your information to those third parties.
In the event Stokvel Softwares or one of its clients sell all or part of our or their business, make a sale or transfer of assets, are otherwise involved in a merger or business transfer, or in the event of bankruptcy, we may disclose and transfer your personally identifying information to one or more third parties as part of that transaction.
Safety, Legal Purposes, and Law Enforcement
We use and disclose data as we believe necessary: (i) under applicable law, or payment method rules; (ii) to enforce our terms and conditions; (iii) to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of our clients, their distributors, and their customers, and others, and (iv) to respond to requests from courts, law enforcement agencies, regulatory agencies, and other public and government authorities, which may include authorities outside your country of residence. Stokvel Softwares will release information to law enforcement upon receipt of a valid judicial instruction.
We use third-party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to provide our services. These may be located at destinations outside the European Economic Area. By submitting your personally identifying information, you agree to this.
We use commercially reasonable organizational, technical and administrative measures to protect personal data within our organization.
We encrypt the communication channels using SSL.
However, we cannot guarantee the security of your data, which may be compromised by unauthorized entry or use, hardware or software failure, and other factors.
Unfortunately, no data transmission or storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure.
If You have reason to believe that you, our clients, their customers, and their distributors, and their interaction with us is no longer secure (for example, if you feel that the security of your account has been compromised), please submit a ticket: https://www.clientarea.zenonhost.co.za/submitticket.php immediately.
Cookies and Similar Technologies
Stokvel Softwares , our vendors, and our clients use various technologies to collect and store information when you one of our websites or our client’s websites, and this may include using cookies or similar technologies to identify your browser or device.
Please note that we have a variety of obligations to retain the data that our clients, their distributors, and customers, provide to us, including to ensure that transactions can be appropriately processed, settled, refunded or charged-back, to help identify fraud and to comply with anti-money laundering and other laws and rules that apply to us and to our financial and shipping service vendors.
Accordingly, even if an account is closed, we will retain certain data to meet our obligations. There may also be residual data that will remain within our databases and other records, which will not be removed.
This website contains links to various third-party websites. Stokvel Softwares has no control over and is not responsible for the content, privacy policies or reliability of such sites.
Changes to the Policy
108 Elizabeth Avenue,
POD OFF Grayston,
Parkmore, Sandton, 2196,
Gauteng, South Africa.
Tel: +27 87 551 8318